An old friend & new inspiration

Have you noticed a new element on the blog? Yup, that cute new thingy up at the top? My amazing and ubber talented friend Ruth designed that cute, girly logo for me as a gift.

I know- I have awesome friends. Ruth has always been the type of person to hesitate to speak bad about anyone, to worry about the well-being of those whom she loves as well as perfect strangers, to stay up till 1 am finishing a project out of the goodness of her heart for a very nagging girl she calls friend. {Yes, that would be me}

I am so blessed to have friends like her. Friends who will be there when you need them, be loyal and honest, defend you when your reputation is being questioned, offer a shoulder through tough times, celebrate your triumphs, and offer a hand when you are down.

Thank you for inspiring me to be more like that. Thank you for being you. Gracias por ser mi amiga...y por el bello logo! :)

DSC_2058

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...