Da Silva family

This session is probably my favorite so far. I met Elisa and William last week when we did their engagements, and a few days later they asked if I could do a family shoot for them. William and his brother, Christian, are getting married soon and their parents wanted family pictures of the kids with their soon to be daughters-in-law. Not only is this family beautiful, but it will soon be more unique and diverse: the boys and Karen are from Paraguay, Elisa is from Argentina, and Gaby is from Brazil! How cool is that?!

_DSC0256
I about died when I was editing these pictures. Can you tell the boys love to tease their sister Karen? I love how it is so obvious that they just plain love her too.
_DSC0258
Silva 1
_DSC0272
_DSC0274
Congratulations to Elisa and William as well as Gaby and Christian! What a beautiful family y'all make!

P.S.- Isn't Karen a beauty?! {She is single too ;) }

2 comments:

CorieW said...

Kristal-
Your blog and your photography is amazing! You are so talented!

Kristal said...

You're sweet Coco. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...