This is why you should invest in a photographer...

We are very lucky to be able to go to California every summer with extended family and every year, I drag my poor husband and kids to the beach for an updated family picture. 
This past summer I had every intention on having a friend of mine take them for us but logistics got in the way and I ended up having to orchestrate the whole thing. 
We all know how stressful it can be to achieve that perfect photo shoot we envision...for me it was planning the outfits, dealing with ridiculous California traffic, cranky kids, making sure the outfits didn't get ruined, cleaning up all the sand before loading all kids back into the car. 
Then come the 5+ hours I spent editing just these pictures...yes, you read that right. One girl was looking at me while the other was looking at the seagulls behind her father while the baby was busy discovering what sand tasted like and obviously had no interest in glancing in the cameras way. Thank goodness for Photoshop that allowed me to merge 3 different images into the one where all three are actually looking at the camera :) So, after 10+ hours of prep and editing, you may have at least a little bit of that dreamy photoshoot...and let me tell you, it is always worth having someone else do 8 hours of that work. _DSC5438FINALfinal _DSC5417 _DSC5398bw _DSC5387 _DSC5447 _DSC5482

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...