S N A P ! 2012

No, I'm not expressing a sudden realization that it is no longer 2011. 
What I am suddenly realizing is that I desperately want/need to attend this amazing conference. SNAP! is a craft and DIY social media conference that will be taking place this April here in Utah { www.snaptheconference.com} There are so many reasons why I would love to attend, but just to name a few:
* I would love to see Jess, even if it is just to say hello!
* Being surrounded by successful and positive people who want you to find success as well is very invigorating to me. A really good pep talk does wonders for my soul.
*As you can see from my frequency of posting, I need some pointers as to how to balance being an entrepreneur with the roles of mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter, etc.
* Simply, some "alone" time in the midst of hundreds of brilliant, strong, and creative women is always a treat.

So, have I convinced you yet of why I NEED to go?
 Last winter, my genius friend Jessica from Allora Handmade and The Queen Bee Market mentioned on her blog this upcoming conference...and it instantly was put on my wishlist for things to sign-up for. Well, here I am, almost a year later and still not registered and the money I was supposed to save and allocate for such sign-up is still lost somewhere in WishLand...{sigh}

One of these days I will be a completely recovered procrastinator. I promise. But in the meantime, some help sent my way would not only make my day but would be greatly appreciated.
Let the bribing begin.

Listen closely.
SNAP is giving away 3 tickets to this amazing conference...and you can help me be one of the winners. Starting Saturday, January 21st, the "linky" on the SNAP blog will be open for voting for a whole week. This means that you can go to the linky and vote for my entry! The top three entries that get the most votes will be selected and then a random winner will be chosen from those 3 lucky ducks. 

SO- as a way to thank you and coax you into voting for my entry, I will be giving a free mini-session OR 8x11 print {for those of you who don't live in Happy Valley} to a randomly selected participant if I win!. All you have to do is:
* go to the *LINKY* and vote for my entry beginning January 21 through January 27 
* come back and post a comment here stating that you did so
* if you get friends, family, other people you know to vote, you may comment for each person you "referred"...make sense?


Get voting and cross your fingers for me! :)



12 comments:

Tanis said...

¡Voté!¡Suerte!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and I love your photos. I'm a new follower. Good luck going to Snap.

Mona y Mara Garcia said...

I love your pictures! My vote is in, good luck with the conference!

Anonymous said...

Of course you should go...your photos are EXCELLENT...great eye and composition!

Fabi Escobar said...

My vote is in!!! I really hope you get it, I know how happy it would make you!!!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Good luck! After browsing your blog I was drawn to vote for you! Hope you win, if so we could say hello there as I'm going to Snap :)

Kristal said...

Thanks Nancy! I would love to meet you!

Unknown said...

I voted (for you, of course) and I really hope you get to go! That would be incredible!

Angelle said...

Good luck! You are amazing!

Stephanie said...

Good luck! I voted for you thanks to Charity for bringing it to my attention. :)

Stephanie W.

CorieW said...

I so hope you get to go! Sounds like a dream! You are so good!!

CorieW said...

Kristal you are so good! I so hope you get to go to the conference. Sounds like a dream!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...