Nuovo

I used to really dislike New Year's Eve up until a couple of years ago.
The whole hype about being at the perfect place with the perfect person 
wearing the perfect little dress and saying goodbye to the last 12 months... 
just wasn't appealing to me. 
But now I love it. 
I realize that the new year brings new beginnings, a clean slate; 
more opportunities to do what we fell short on and 
to learn and grow from the mistakes we made along the way. 
It provides another chance to appreciate the people around us, 
express our love to our family and loved ones, to embark on new adventures, 
take on daunting fears, accomplish goals, 
and turn dreams into reality
With this said, I have vowed to be more consistent with life...
which I hope that you will see apparent on this blog.
Without further ado, I leave you with a little preview of posts to come. 
This beautiful couple is getting married in March! 
They were so much fun to work with; can't wait to share the rest.
andreaBLOG

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...