Introducing ~ Reverie~ {custom baby bedding}

Meet my friend Mel.
{and her adorable boys and twins}

_DSC8756b To say the least, she is amazing.
She can sew, cook, do hair, decorate, and the list goes on and on...
lucky for us, she finally gave in to incessant requests to share her talent with the world.

Her shop ~ReVerie~
will be the place to go for adorable, unique, high-quality custom baby bedding, baby stretchy undershirts, headbands, party hats, the works!!

 I am over the moon with the bedding she created for my baby girl.
I love the dual-sided bumper pads, the flirty ruffles, and the elegant ties.
It is simply perfect and everything I was hoping it would be:
feminine, modern, unique, and sweet if you will.

I can't wait to see what other custom creations she will design! So, do yourself a favor and follow Mel on Instagram and Facebook for fun surprises. Mel can also be contacted by email at mel2624@hotmail.com or at (801) 830-2011. _DSC2291-copyb _DSC2293-copyb _DSC2296-copyb 172b

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...