My baby turned 1

I guess it is time to start thinking about another baby since 'my baby' is no longer considered a baby...Why do they have to grow so fast? Isn't she adorable? You know I am biased, but really, isn't she? She is a little bundle of sweetness, giggles, feisty, and a mean-eating-machine...This girl devoured half of that cake in like 5 minutes. Jessica, apparently Khloe thinks you are an exceptional baker and agrees that you need to start a baking business too! Beautiful tutu is from Koko Blush & CoK2 k3 K1 k4 k6 k5 k7 k8 k9 Do ya think she enjoyed it?! k11 k10 k12 k13 Boy, do I love her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like [url=http://www.nikeshop.ca/]Nike[/url] and http://www.nikeshop.ca/1hvbalyx

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right.
This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

My web blog ball exercises for abs

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?

There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

my webpage ... fred starring in marvin marvin

Anonymous said...

Great article, just what I wanted to find.


My homepage adult baseball

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...